The dress code does not allow for clothing with colored trim, stripes, embroidery, decoration, etc. It also does not provide for overalls (overalls with pants or shorts), sweat pants, knit pants/ skirts, leggings, etc. A small logo is acceptable on otherwise approved clothing items
White, Navy, Hunter Green or Red with collar
- Must have long or short sleeves
- Knit polo-type, Oxford or woven dress shirts, blouses, turtlenecks
- School t-shirts are OK (available through our school office)
- Every school may add another collared shirt color. Call schools for school colors.
Navy, Black or Khaki/Tan
- Walking Shorts, Slacks, Skorts, Skirts, Skirted jumpers
- Must be plain, solid-color Twill, Corduroy or Denim fabric
- An acceptable hoodie (goes over the head) is one that meets the following criteria:
- Is a solid school color of navy, red, hunter green or white
- May have a hood, however hoods are not to be on the head of the student during school hours
- A small logo on the hoodie is acceptable
- Jackets that have a zipper and unzip completely, do not have to be a school color. If jackets have a hood, the hood is not to be worn during school hours.
- A belt is required if the garment has belt loops.
- Shirts (including t-shirts) must be tucked in.
- Shorts/skirts must be mid-thigh or longer.
- Shoes must be safe and appropriate.
- Clothes must be the appropriate size, with the waist of garment worn at student’s waist.
- Clothing that is too tight or too loose is not appropriate for school.
- School administrators will determine if clothing is appropriate for school and complies with district rules. For more specific information on the student dress code, please refer to the Code of Student Conduct.
School T-Shirts are available for $7.00 in front office.