What Ways can your Business Help support our School?
- Provide incentives for students who have great attendance, grades, or attitude, or who have shown improvement.
- Collect or donate school supplies such as backpacks, pencils, notebooks and folders.
- Sponsor a school beautification project with materials or volunteers.
- Serve as a guest speaker on career awareness or special interest topics.
- Provide recognition to teachers and support personnel throughout the year and during teacher appreciation week.
- Sponsor families or provide meals/gifts for those in need during the holiday times.
- Donate school uniforms, shoes, and jackets for those in need.
- Collection of Food Items or sponsoring families for the KidsPack Program
Sandhill Elementary students and staff would like to thank the following businesses for their support this 2020-2021 school year.
Candy Cane For Kids
The goal of Candy Canes for Kids is to help these families enjoy a Christmas dinner and provide a few gifts for Christmas day.
This year, the Town of Lake Hamilton has been chosen as our 2020 community. This program provided Christmas to 10 Sandhill Families.
City Of Davenport and Jarret Gordon Ford
This year Jarrett Gordon Ford of Davenport has once again agreed to be the host site for the Sharing Christmas With You program at their Davenport Dealership. This program provided 60 students with Christmas Gifts during a drive-thru celebration.
Church on the Hill in Dundee
Every year the Church on the Hill provides 40-50 families with Thanksgiving and Christmas Meals. This year we were able to provide 40 families with a full Thanksgiving Meal! This year, they also donated school supplies for students at the beginning of the school year.
The goal of KidsPack is to be able to feed every child that the school identifies to be in need of food on the weekends. KidsPACK feeds the hungriest of the hungry and the students are identified by school administration and teachers. This year KidsPack is currently serving more than 90 students!
CenterState Bank of Haines City and Davenport
This year CenterState Bank provided a monetary donation to the students and families of Sandhill Elementary. With that donation we were able to provide Christmas to 13 students!
The Rotary Club of Haines City
This year The Rotary Club of Haines City provided a monetary donation to the students and families of Sandhill Elementary. With that donation we were able to provide Christmas to 13 students!